Welcome Winter Break!




Image result for holiday gif


ASSALAMUA'LAIKUM | Happy Holiday Bloggers!! Pretty sure, every student gonna excited for this holiday. Having a break, staying at home, sleeping, watching TV, playing around with siblings, or going vacation with family. Am I right?  I'm so excited too! *even though, far from family in Malaysia😙 But, still worry about my final exam last day. How is it my grade for physic? Physics id the toughest subject ever in my life. I wanna cry. Please do pray for me, at least I get B or C. This is a must and prerequisite for me to continue the next Physics, if not I need to retake that class. Ohmaiiigadd, I don't want!

Image result for pray for me

Do pray for me, pray for my physic, pray for my grades, pray for my healthiness. 😌


And, do you guys have any suggestion for me to do in this winter break? I think I wanna read a book. *is it only one book you wanna read this three weeks holiday? Huh?* I do not prefer novel right now, I want a different genre. Maybe 'ilmiah' or like bussiness management, leadership personality which  can motivate me to be an independent girl, be more successful girl. Kinda like that.



Image result for suggestions gif

So, if you have suggestions, please comment below. Put the title of the book, and I'm very happy to find out at the bookstore near my house or just online shopping.😇











You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Hope awak berjaya dalam fizik :) Siqah paling lemah fiziklah masa sekolah. Tak boleh nak bayang nanye. Hihi.

    I don't have recommendation for "ilmiah" book :) If you read one, do share review ya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In shaa allah siqah, if I have read one, I will share.

      Delete

Feel free to leave your comment here. Thank you. ;)